How to configure FTP Upload
in the camera window, select the device for which you want to configure FTP Upload. Click on Config
Select the FTP register
- enter ftp access information: ftp server (name or ip), user name and password
- enter directory, where the files will be uploaded to
- enter a file name or check time based name
- enter the upload interval in seconds
- click on Test Configuration to see if your settings work.
- If you do not see a error message, the test was completed successfully
check FTP Active to start the ftp upload,
- click Save to save your settings.
- if you save before checking FTP Active, FTP Upload will be inactive when starting AbelCam
- if you save after checking FTP Active, FTP Upload will be active when starting AbelCam