Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Help file - what is missing?
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 03/06/2006 - 10:33 AM

I am working on the help file for the next release.

Many people might not be aware of the help file within LogiSphere - <F1> brings up context sensitive help.

If you see anything wrong, missing or not clear enough,
please step forward and let me know, so a fix can be included in the next version.
By: BerndG
Topics: 10
Added: 03/06/2006 - 10:31 PM

It would be helpful if you can describe how to include the java scripts into a webpage to replace the example webpage.
A list of the example webpage files with a description of the meaning would be helpful as well.
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 03/08/2006 - 10:14 AM

Hello BerndG
most people just copy the whole wwwroot directory structure over to some other directory and start to modify what is there.

As you can see properties of a webpage with a right-click in a browser as well as view the source code, I don't think documentation about individual html files will help much.

Many of the html (and inc) files have documentation included ( &lt;!-- html comment, not visible on the webpage --&gt; ). Just have a look at them, open the files using notepad or any other editor of your preference.

If you need information about how to edit html pages, you will find excellent information here: http://www.selfhtml.org/