AbelCam Forum
Download AbelCam buy Pro

Welcome Anonymous User
05/22/2024 - 01:08 AM
Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

What do I reveive when I buy the LogiSphere Pro License?
By: Question
Topics: 17
Added: 02/24/2006 - 06:21 PM

Hi there

thanks for the genious LogiSphere software.
I have spent hours on finding something useful to control the camera.

now here are my questions:

so far I am using the free license. What do I receive when I pay the 20 Euros?

- a license for the current version?
- a license for the current and all future versions?

Somewhere on the site I found information about Licenses for modules to be implemented some time in the future.
I also found something about a donation of 30 Euros.

This is confusing for me - or I just don't understand.

I am looking forward to your answer
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 02/24/2006 - 06:37 PM

What do I receive when I pay the 20 Euros?

- a license for the current version?
- a license for the current and all future versions?
The LogiSphere Pro License works with the current and all future versions of LogiSphere.

Somewhere on the site I found information about Licenses for modules to be implemented some time in the future.
I have plans to implement a whole family of programs to cover many aspects of webcamming / home automation.

Currently I don't think that those programs will be extensions LogiSphere and therefore won't be covered with the LogiSphere Pro License.

I also found something about a donation of 30 Euros.
Before LogiSphere was available through the PayPal payments, I was happy to receive donations. As some people have sent more than the amount for a LogiSphere Pro License, I wanted to give them something extra. They will receive licenses for all software released on this site.

Now that LogiSphere is available here, I will not accept any more donations for LogiSphere.

(If you feel that the program is worth more than it costs, you can purchase multiple licenses or send me a donation for webtruck.org Kiss )

This is confusing for me - or I just don't understand.

As the LogiSphere Project is now one year old and has been completely user oriented,
in this forum you find many ideas that have not been implemented yet (and might never be). Sometimes I just launched an idea to see what feedback I receive.

I am not sure if I should remove old threads or just leave them in the forum for the people who joined this project later - your question suggests that clearing up is what I should do Wink