Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Frame Count Exceeded
By: KhoaT
Topics: 5
Added: 01/16/2006 - 11:12 PM

I am running LogiSphere 1.2 with Free License.

When I use the "Configurable Live Stream" or "Cam Tilt/Pan with Chat" features, they would time out after a short time with a stern looking programmer (Stefan, I'd assume) saying my frame count has been exceeded.

Is this an expected restriction for the "Free License"? I was hoping it would go away after applying for the "Free License". I did not find this mentioned anywhere in the forums or help documents.

Thank you,
Khoa Ton
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 01/17/2006 - 05:08 AM

There is no difference between the Pro and the Free version other than the limited run time for the free version.

License information

The setting you're looking for is called 'no limit' and can be found on the Device page.

The stern looking guy has been contributed by Adobe - it's a sample picture in the Photoshop package.

By: KhoaT
Topics: 5
Added: 01/17/2006 - 02:23 PM

Thank you, Stefan. I missed that "Maximum JPEG frames" settings in "Devices" tab.

I appreciate the responsive support for the product SSE has demonstrated in the short time I've tried LogiSphere.

Khoa
By: MetthewC
Topics: 0
Added: 02/26/2006 - 06:22 PM

After reading the licens types using the link above, I see the Free version stops working after six hours? So this software really isn't free -- I must pay for it to be able to really use it, no matter what?
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 02/27/2006 - 06:13 AM

It depends what you mean with 'really use it' - if you want to keep your camera online 24/7, then you need to purchase the Pro License. If you're just using it every now and then to show people around your place, then you'll be happy with the Free License.