Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Windows Small Business Server 2003
By: RobertC
Topics: 0
Added: 12/14/2005 - 04:26 AM

I'm running this software on a Windows 2003 Small Business Server under IIS6. I can't get the tilt/pan to work correctly. I just got the camera today, so I haven't messed with it much. The logitech software is able to move the camera as it should, and the necessary (WIA) services are started. Any other gotchas that anyone can think of? The camera is at

www.calicolaw.com:8080 if it helps (more than likely, you'll only be able to verify that it doesn't work... Smile ).

By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 12/14/2005 - 04:34 AM

Make sure the face tracking is disabled

Other Members have successfully used LogiSphere on a Windows 2003 server - maybe they can help out.
Added: 12/14/2005 - 06:31 AM

face tracking is off. I also tried compatibility mode (XP) just in case. No luck. The buttons are completely inoperative and the web based movement control just gives an hourglass and a message that the camera is 'moving'.

Any help is appreciated.

This is a great piece of software. I'm sure I've got some simple issue keeping the whole thing form working. The driver version I'm using is 9.0.2.1076.
Added: 12/20/2005 - 06:38 AM

What software is required to enable to the tilt/pan buttons? What I mean is, does that particular code rely on any particular piece of software to work correctly? (java, net framework, etc?)... Is so, I figure I can try reloading that particular component onto my machine. Otherwise, I haven't been able to get any response from the camera in reponse to the tilt/pan no matter what I try.

Anybody else have any ideas?