Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Need to config ATI TV Wonder to composite input
By: GerryH
Topics: 14
Added: 11/09/2010 - 03:06 AM

Message has been edited, click here to see original content

I need to config ATI TV Wonder to composite input. It is set to tuner now, there is no option to switch to composite in AbelCam. The camera is in the composite input and that config button is now disabled in Abel Cam. Does anyone know how to change it?
It does not show tuner config when loaded in AbelCam.
By: GerryH
Topics: 14
Added: 11/09/2010 - 06:42 PM

I did it. Not the ATI though. I got my two Hauppauge video cards to work. Which is what I wanted in the first place. I needed to install the new 950Q first then reinstall drivers for the old WinTV. Now I just have to buy another AbelCam license and we'll have two deercams.
Gerry
http://lakewood.atspace.us
By: MelvinG
Topics: 661
Added: 11/10/2010 - 02:05 AM

Hmmm. Assuming you are using TyCapture... in theory, with the TV Wonder selected, a Crossbar button should be available in AbelCam on the righthand side of the initial Cam Config screen (the screen where you set Framerate, Name, etc.). Crossbar button should take you to the Input Selector dialog of the ATI driver. But in practice, there isn't really a universal standard that all TV cards follow, so perhaps TyCapture doesn't realize your Wonder is a TV card.

If you decide to try the TV Wonder again some time, one possible work-around (if Crossbar button fails to appear in AbelCam) is to go ahead and start the card up in AbelCam with it set to its default input (Tuner, apparently) and then use a utility like AmCap to access the driver's Input Selector / Crossbar dialog to change the input selection. Not pretty but it works Wink