Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Seperate events in local and video save
By: JeanMu
Topics: 16
Added: 06/01/2010 - 11:52 PM

As I mentioned earlier I would like a better way to separate different events. This for Video save an e-mail:
- I like the new feature for having separate Video-File. But now I get so many of them. I wish I could set a timer of "silence" with define separate events. So if I have motions with small gaps like 1 minute every recording should be in the same file. Only when the time between the events is longer than the defined time a new video file gets created.
- The same is for the e-mail feature. If I have a setup with a office cam and there is someone "working" (the config is: max 1 mail every 0.2h) 5 mails per hour get sent out. But what I would like is that only one gets sent out when the person arrives. Only if (for example) the person left for 30 minutes the system gets "re-armed" an another mail is sent when the person returns.

I think both are easy to implement. For the e-mail - feature the existing value (for mails every xx h) should be replaced by these re-arm timer between motions.
For video save it would be new. Useful could be a combination with a max size or length parameter.
Topic has no responses