Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Show display in JAVA program
By: CarlosPe
Topics: 9
Added: 04/16/2010 - 11:18 AM

Hello,
I need to show real-time image of the camera in a program's JAVA form. Could anyone tell me or give me some guidance?
thank you very much
By: MelvinG
Topics: 661
Added: 04/17/2010 - 04:39 AM

Okay... I am about to become the next person to lose his temper over this subject. Why must we have 2 threads in the same forum on the same subject?? Is there something wrong with the answers I spent my time giving you on your original thread?? What is asking again supposed to accomplish??? If you're looking for somebody to write your program for you, post a "contract programmer wanted" advert on a job board. Shit, I already directed you to the API documentation twice and even posted sample code for you. I'm done.
By: CarlosPe
Topics: 9
Added: 04/18/2010 - 08:34 AM

I am sorry to have opened a new thread, but I thought they were separate issues, the first I needed help with the movement of the camera, and the second with the display of the camera. Once again, sorry.
By: MelvinG
Topics: 661
Added: 04/18/2010 - 10:36 AM

Okay, you are somewhat right about the new subject I guess...

If you want to "pull" frames one at a time as jpegs:

GET /current0.jpg

If you want a stream of jpegs "pushed" to you until you disconnect (mjpeg streaming):

GET /current0.mjpg

Also... in "current0" the "0" is the camera number. If you have more than one camera connected to AbelCam, "current0" = first camera, "current1" = second camera, etc.