Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Native Viewer for Mobiles
By: GregoryR
Topics: 20
Added: 02/05/2010 - 09:29 AM

Hi,

Been using ablecam for sometime now, afer initial issues get generic ip camera working has settled down & I just use & is great.

However, to view on a mobile phone is important to me, www is OK but mobile browers don't always handle well & can be slow to start & run.
In fact I can't get my new Blackberry 9700 to view satisfactory at all.
Even the PDA barely works.

My old HTC Touch windows mobile I used an old supervisionview app, however is not available for BB.

I found a BB app (& I think works for most other phones inc. BB & Iphone)

TotalControlApp, list many cameras & Abelcam, Got it to work from ablecam PC and seperate IP camera. Not PTZ on ablecal but OK for me on mobile.
Is expensive @ $70 for 4 cameras but think will have to buy.

Did not know whether you could get more involved with this company to benefit both parties, if it is possible for them to incorporate more of your features. Have no idea if technically possible or sensible in a business sense but thought I would mention it.

Regards.

By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 03/05/2010 - 04:48 PM

A Viewer for Windows Mobile Smartphones is out for testing, see

AbelCam Viewer for Windows Mobile (5.0 - 6.5)
By: RobertoMo
Topics: 0
Added: 03/08/2010 - 06:57 PM

Hi! im testing this CAB in my HTC Trinity P3600 whit windows mobile 6.1, software starts correctly, but when I write the address of my cam, not the keyboard to type it emerges, does not allow the option to paste the address, having copied from another site on my HTC.

Greetings.

(Sorry for my english, Im from Argentina Wink)
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 03/10/2010 - 12:06 PM

Roberto,

as I have a phone with keyboard I did not notice that problem.
I changed the program with menu support. Now you will be able to enable the soft keyboard.

Did the random button work, and were you able to view/control any cameras?