Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

JPEG2Video problems
By: SpyrithonasN
Topics: 22
Added: 01/10/2010 - 02:08 AM

Message has been edited, click here to see original content

I have a Pro license with an additional camera license.

When I try to use Jpeg2video to process images, jpeg2video reports only one image in the specified directory. All other options are greyed out. It does this no matter what directory is specified.

SSE: Thanks for this stable piece of software. Thumbs up!! I hope development will continue long into the future.
Added: 01/18/2010 - 03:49 PM

So, what now?
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 01/18/2010 - 05:18 PM

I can not fix a problem I can't reproduce - so what do you want me to do about this?
Added: 01/23/2010 - 03:28 AM

Refund my money and keep your software? This doesn't work. The network agent doesn't work. Your licensing restrictions are too restrictive and expensive. Support also takes too long. Additionally, simple features that have been requested and promised for years are still not available. Similar features that are offered in most other webcam surveillance software. Timed motion detection and auto deletion of files after specified time... You have a nice product but aren't listening to your users. Not to mention the lack of real documentation. I'm sorry but relying on your users to document your product isn't good enough. Especially at the rate you're charging.