AbelCam Forum
Download AbelCam buy Pro

Welcome Anonymous User
04/28/2024 - 12:37 PM
Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

You may use your AbelCam Pro License on ONE computer at a time.
By: JarkkoM
Topics: 16
Added: 12/11/2009 - 09:34 PM

Camera goes offline and Abelcam opens browser window. There is "Server message:
You may use your AbelCam Pro License on ONE computer at a time."
And
"Your AbelCam online time in the last 24hrs"

Why is this happening? I have always used Abelcam only in that one computer. This happened today after I had to reset the computer. And it have did this ow few times.
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 12/12/2009 - 06:53 AM

Why did you have to reset the computer?
Something has changed that made AbelCam think it's running on a different computer.
Your AbelCam online time was > 25 hours, something that can't happen when you use your license on one computer only.
I have changed the license verification to be more generous.

Whenever you see that message it's only a temporary block that will be removed as time passes.
By: JarkkoM
Topics: 16
Added: 12/14/2009 - 10:12 AM

Message has been edited, click here to see original content

From sse:
Why did you have to reset the computer?
Something has changed that made AbelCam think it's running on a different computer.
Your AbelCam online time was > 25 hours, something that can't happen when you use your license on one computer only.
I have changed the license verification to be more generous.

Whenever you see that message it's only a temporary block that will be removed as time passes.

It works now, I started Abelcam few times and then problem disappeared.

I have to reset it (push the button) sometimes because sometimes wifi connection hangs for some reason (maybe too many connections of the torrent client) and computer has no monitor, keyboard or mouse, so I can do nothing with remote desktop.

I don't know what happened, I use license only in that one computer but after hard reset it did that. I don't know what has changed, IP is same all the time.