Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

LogiSphere 0.9.9h released
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 11/09/2005 - 05:16 PM

I upgraded the development environment to Visual .NET Studio 2003.
The only difference I noticed so far is a small change in the installation file (Disk Cost) and the support for IP V6 (which I won't use).
There might be some changes in the compiler, if we're lucky this will result in better performance Smile!

I bought this version because I did not want to upgrade to .NET Studio 2005 which is to be released soon.
As far as I read works on the .NET framework 2.0 only. I don't want to force people to upgrade .NET.

0.9.9g has a problem with the program not shutting down properly (again Angry),
one of the web threads may be hanging around under some conditions.

Recoded the web server stop function to solve this (hopefully for all times)

Other changes:

- Chat Applet with configurable timeout. Plus the timeout will never occur if somebody keeps on sending lines

- Applet description integrated in the help file

- Maximum frame rate is now 30 frames per second

- Frame rate can be changed while cam and server are online

- Access Log Checkbox was not working - this is fixed
By: Pete
Topics: 52
Added: 11/10/2005 - 10:06 AM

Hi Stefan ! Two things I noticed today with this version:

1) The camera frame rate box can cause problems if I type in a number "27,0" for example and save the config, startup requires its an integer. Might be true for framrate replay.
2) the vserver include tag seems to return the hostname which is entered in the server or cam
URL in the options page. My URLS aren't the same as the mms server, so maybe it should be
calculated off the pciture URL instread ?

Pete
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 11/11/2005 - 02:03 PM

1) The camera frame rate box can cause problems if I type in a number "27,0" for example and save the config, startup requires its an integer. Might be true for framrate replay.
is , your decimal separator? I tried with 27.0 here, and it worked fine. This NumericUpDown form element has bugs - the event valuechanged it not fired once you change the value manually, not using the up/down arrows. <Enter> accepts the changes. -> I'll change this to a text box, same thing with the replay framerate.
I wonder if this bug shows up because I changed to Visual Studio 2003, or if I just did not notice it before...Undecided
2) the vserver include tag seems to return the hostname which is entered in the server or cam
URL in the options page. My URLS aren't the same as the mms server, so maybe it should be
calculated off the picture URL instread ?
picture URL might also be different, depends on the individual settings - I'll change that and then we'll see who preferred it the way it's now Smile!