support of server side includes

include files

<!--#include file="anyfile.inc" -->

include a file from the local directory

<!--#include file="/file.txt" -->

include a file from the webserver root

include web pages

<!--#include file="http://www.seiz.ch/ad.html" -->

include any URL (as long as it returns text)

include commands

<!--#include exec="dir c:\" -->

result of command will be included in web page

include vserver link

<!--#include vserver -->

includes the mms link to the video stream or a file (if offline)

see test.html in the server root directory

fixes:

motion detection trigger level settable

In some of the earlier versions
the trigger was shown, but the default value of 30 was used.

redirect to default document if requested URL points to a directory

improved fallback to built in images
By: Pete
Topics: 52
Added: 10/03/2005 - 08:52 AM

Hi ! I like the "LogiSphere sized applet Demo" and maybe I could suggest something.

1) Could it be possible for the client to set somewhere (from the browser the values that it preferred and then
every time a mjpeg/screen/stored etc. is clicked it uses those values as a default ? I guess this
would need the client to remember via a cookie.

2) If the fps is turned down, the video is slower (of course) Could it be possible for Logisphere to skip
over a certain number of frames in this case ? (i.e. if i view at 5fps, skip could be 0, and if I view at
1fps, skip would be 5) This would mean a slow connection user that could not view that fast could at
least view the stored data faster. Probably an option to keep everyone happy.

Just my 0.02€ worth.

Pete

By: Bill
Topics: 0
Added: 10/03/2005 - 04:44 PM

Hi,
Things look really good from my end.. As a matter of fact the only problem that I currently have it getting logged in to this forum.. Sometimes it tells me endlessly that I have the wrong name/password. Then after a while it just suddenly works..

Secondly, is there any way to run more that one "instance" of the program.. Suppose that I had 5 of the orbit's hooked up to one computer.. Can I install the program into 5 different directories and run them all seprately?
Added: 10/07/2005 - 07:42 AM

Hi !

I think there's a bug in this version. If I use http://<server>Tongueort/motion.mjpg?20051005800/*

(with and without the size,fps options) it always seems to deliver content from the same directory,
and not a subdirectory, as I'm trying to do.. This is a very useful option for me.

Pete

(PS I solved the suggestion 1) I made earlier, and have learnt a little bit more about Javascript Smile!
Added: 10/13/2005 - 10:35 AM

Hi ! Funny how one doesn't notice things only after a few months.. I see the date in the caption
is "month-date-year".. Any chance of using the regional settings so it displays correctly for us backward
readers (!) ?

Pete