Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Web Admin Interface
By: SvenB
Topics: 0
Added: 12/24/2008 - 12:22 AM

Is the web admin interface not available anymore? The name of the html-file is also not in the wwwroot-directory.
By: MelvinG
Topics: 661
Added: 12/24/2008 - 01:32 AM

Hmmm... I just checked mine and the /server-admin pages are working fine. It is okay and normal to have no html file for that page - the page is generated internally by AbelCam when it is called.
By: MelvinG
Topics: 661
Added: 01/12/2009 - 01:20 AM

I recently discovered this:

If you have not set the Administrator password, the server-admin page will be "404". Check in Configuration -> Passwords, at the very bottom. If Administrator Password is blank, that is the problem.
By: SvenB
Topics: 0
Added: 01/12/2009 - 03:14 PM

Great, that was the problem. Now it works and the admin page is great, so many features. Thank you for the information.
By: EdwardC
Topics: 2
Added: 01/21/2009 - 03:44 PM

What about if you have it running in "stealth" mode and can only access the page via http? I have the same problem, but I can't get to the admin page because it only runs in stealth mode.
By: EdwardC
Topics: 2
Added: 01/21/2009 - 03:45 PM

Is there anyway to turn off stealth mode (without using /server-admin) in order to get to the configuration?
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 01/21/2009 - 11:49 PM

Edward, I am not sure what type of stealth mode you mean.

Either you have AbelCam running as service, in that case you need to edit AbelService.ini and restart the service
Documentation in Wiki

Or you checked 'Hide AbelCam' in the Web Administration - in that case you should be able to unhide the same way.

See also the paramter StartHidden in the config.xml configuration file, change it to False if you want to see AbelCam
Wink

Hope this helps