04/28/2024 - 10:16 AM
Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

HELP NEEDED BIG TIME
By: Anonymous User
Added: 10/23/2006 - 02:21 PM

I have brought a Logitech QuickCam Sphere and I haven’t been able to have it working on my desktop. I do not have a CD-Rom in my desktop so I downloaded the software from www.logitech.com under the download section. After I have installed the software and plug the camera in as it say, the computer does not detect my camera. As I plug the USB cord there is a sound (but the sound is kind of abnormal though, its not the universal sound you hear when you plug in a USB cord, its like something is wrong with it, I am not sure).

I have also tried to install the latest version of DirectX. It still doesn't work.

Then i tried to use it on my other pc where i got a cd drive. But the pc would not read the cd.

I have been working with it for around 3 hours now and I am getting frustrated with the product. If you can add me on msn messenger then please do at d_e_s_i@hotmail.com . Please help me out as soon as possible.

THANK YOU,

ROBIN

By: AndrewG
Topics: 172
Added: 10/23/2006 - 05:28 PM

I see you have have posted this in the logitech forum view post you seem to be getting the help you need there.