I have properly installed LogiSphere 1.6 on my computer,
I see the video from my webcam,
BUT I DON’T SUCCED TO CONNECT to my start page by internet;
I have, every time, this response:
HTTP 404 Not Found
the page cannot be found
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. The page
/index.html
may have been removed, its name may have changed, or it is temporarily unavailable.

By: Anonymous User
Added: 10/26/2006 - 01:21 AM

Were you able to figure this out? I had the same problem and simply uninstalled the software since I couldn't get it to work!
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 10/26/2006 - 06:22 AM

When installing logisphere, make sure you also install web content otherwise the pages will not be available.

Once installed, make sure 'Data Dir' points to the folder wwwroot that comes with the installation.

The button Test1 points to the LogiSpheres web server start page. Once that works, you're fine.
By: RichardMu
Topics: 3
Added: 11/09/2006 - 01:48 AM

HiSSE,
I am pulling my hair out because I cannot upload to the web. Regarding your comment about "When installing logisphere, make sure you also install web content otherwise the pages will not be available". Is the 'web content' a seperate download, how can I check if I have installed 'web content'I am using 1.6 pro.
Regards, Richard
Added: 11/09/2006 - 06:23 AM

Hello Richard

if you see the folder wwwroot in your LogiSphere folder, you did install the web content.
Web content is meant to be the html files and applets that come with the LogiSphere installation.
Some people do modify these files, and they don't want to overwrite whatever they changed when installing a new version.

What text do you suggest for the installer? Should that be optional at all?
Added: 11/11/2006 - 04:37 PM

Thanks 'anonymous',
www.root is there and I have downloaded 2.0.1 still having problems with it, every time I click on video server in Caption my screen freezes and I have to reboot the computer to clear it. I have tried most options 7,8 and various windows media. ( I am using XP with a cheap vimicro usb camera and have checked the drivers are up to date)
Have you any ideas on this freezing.
quintain

p.s. I don't understand your last line "What text do you suggest for the installer? Should that be optional at all?" can you explain please
By: RichardMu
Topics: 3
Added: 11/11/2006 - 04:41 PM

I forgot to sign in before posting: Sorry!!

Thanks 'anonymous',
www.root is there and i have downloaded 2.0.1 still having problems with it, every time i click on video server in caption my screen freezes and i have to reboot the computer to clear it. i have tried most options 7,8 and various windows media. ( i am using xp with a cheap vimicro usb camera and have checked the drivers are up to date)
have you any ideas on this freezing.
quintain

p.s. i don't understand your last line "what text do you suggest for the installer? should that be optional at all?" can you explain please